In this course you will learn to:
• Give Basic Life Support and rescue breaths at a non-professional level.
• Use of the automatic external defibrillator
• Prevention and treatment of a shock.
• Management of spinal injuries
• Use of barriers to reduce the risk of disease transmission
• Considerations on basic first aid and first aid equipment
• Be 10 years old or older. There is no maximum age.
Medical aspects to consider: N / A
• Theoretical classes
• Original book
• Complete team during the course
• International CPR License - First Aid
• Day 1 - San Pedro, Montes de Oca
To agree the schedule with the students. They must meet 2 hours of theory and 2 hours of practice.
• Day 2 - San Pedro, Montes de Oca
To agree the schedule with the students. You must comply with 2 hours of audiovisual material and 2 hours to complete the exam.
Discount to groups
If those interested in taking the course are a group of 5 or more people, a 10% discount is made per person and the theoretical classes will be offered in the place they indicate within the metropolitan area.