Before class, we will review step by step when and how to provide emergency oxygen.
In this course you will learn how:
• Recognize diving diseases that can be treated with emergency oxygen.
• Prepare the equipment properly.
• Administer emergency oxygen.
• CPR Course - First Aid
• Be 15 years old or older. There is no maximum age.
• Theoretical classes
• Original book
• Oxigen Provider International License
• Day 1, 2 and 3 - San Pedro, Montes de Oca:
To agree the schedule with the students. They must meet 9 hours of theory.
Medical aspects to consider: N / A
Discount to groups
If those interested in taking the course are a group of 5 or more people, a 10% discount is made per person and the theoretical classes will be offered in the place they indicate within the metropolitan area.