Nitrox Scuba Diver
The program is aimed at computer-assisted diving, using enriched air with a percentage of between 22% and 40% oxygen to control the limits without decomposition, reducing the absorption of nitrogen.
During a theory / practice session and two optional diving dives, via:
• Learn the management of oxygen exposure
• Practice the oxygen content analysis in the diving tank
• Set up your dive computer to arm with nitrox enriched air
• Open Water Diver License
• Dive computer
• Be 15 years old or older. There is no maximum age.
• USD $ 270 per person without dives • USD $ 370 per person with dives
• Original book
• Diving simulator
• Complete team during the course
• Nitrox Scuba Diver International License
• Two dives (OPTIONAL)
• Boat transport (OPTIONAL)
• Specialized guide on surface and underwater (OPTIONAL)
• Snacks in the pot (OPTIONAL)
• Day 1, 2 and 3 - San Pedro, Montes de Oca:
Agree the schedule with the students. It must meet 9 hours of theory.
• Day 4 - Playas del Coco, Guanacaste (OPTIONAL)
Boat diving with Nitrox tanks. 2 dives are done.
Medical aspects to consider
You should not be able to do anything to prevent diabetes, heart control, pregnancy control, pregnancy or any pulmonary heart disease.
Discount to groups
If the interested parties are in the course, a group of 5 or more people are allowed 10% discount per person and the other classes in the place that is within the metropolitan area.